ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Monday, May 4, 2009

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE?

Right now I feel like am the Lone Ranger. I know that Beck,Linbaugh have all tried to help us all understand that we are not alone, that there are actually other conservatives that are completely fed up with the whole O'bama agenda, but it still feels like I am alone.
I can't run for office,and even if I could, I could not win anything
I have no money(o"bama has made sure of that)
I believe in our Constitution
I believe that we all have the capacity to make it on our own (without government help)
We have been witnessing the largest takeover of government in history and Now so-called republicans are trying to tell us that Government(nice benevolent government) is the answer. I am sorry, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It is not the answer--It is the problem
I can not take a shower and regulate the water-Florida told me to put a "thingy that premixes the water)..It doesn't work. We(in Florida) are supposed to be conserving water,but it takes twice as much time to get the water at a consistent temp.
Government has now decided to promote small,so-called efficient cars...have they anyone in their family that relies on a wheelchair for their mobility? NOT ONE of the cars they are promoting, can accommodate a wheelchair, nor can it accommodate anyone that has any mobility problem. Half of us can squeeze in, but have to be surgically remove upon arriving at our destination.
We have saved our money,put it in stocks and bonds,muni's and the like.it is now half(just when we need it)
We scrimped and saved. We don't have every new gadget,I bake my own bread,grow my own veggies. All of our food is baked from scratch. Woe to the stray turkey in our yard. They are not that hard to clean.
We do not own our property any more. Although there is no mortgage, the state owns it. If we don't pay an outrages amount of taxes, the state can take it away,therefore, it is not mine.
I would promote total elimination of real estate taxes,sales taxes,fees,and Any other government sponsored confiscation, and replace it with a commerce tax.
This commerce tax would be 3 % of ANY money exchanged. NO EXEMPTIONS.
1% would be handed over to fund the federal government.
1% would fund the state
1% would stay with the county of origin.
for example- your home is sold for 100,000.00. at closing, the buyer would pay 103,000.
you purchased a quart of milk at 1.37 you would pay 1.51
you hired a lawyer and he charged 1000.00 for his service(good luck with that) it would be 1030.00

There could be no problem with separation(so called) of church and state-they are not taxed,the exchange of money is.
The result(if you think of it) would be a total lack of power for the House,The Senate and the President., other than the power bestowed upon them by the Constitution. There would be no favors,no paybacks,no capitulation or bending of the rules.
No ONE person would benefit, but the entire country would.
The tea-parties are a start, but until those that we have elected read and understand the constitution- we are doomed as a viable country.
We need statesmen that can ignore the loud groups promoting junk science to enhance their own pockets and agendas
We need to develop our own energy,we need large business to employ us we need Banks and financial institutes to help us manage and grow our money.
There is an assault on capitalism that must be stopped.
I DO NOT WANT PELOSI,OBAMA OR ANY OF THEIR COHORTS AS MY FAMILY. I want my own family, thank you very much.......
FIND A TEA-PARTY AND GO!
There are many more reasons why I could not be elected to anything, but thanks for the vent!

No comments: