ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FOURTH AMENDMENT

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO BE SECURE IN THEIR PERSONS, HOUSES, PAPERS, AND EFFECTS, AGAINST UNREASONABLE SEARCHES AND SEIZURES, SHALL NOT BE VIOLATED, AND NO WARRANTS SHALL ISSUE, BUT UPON PROBABLE CAUSE, SUPPORTED BY OATH OR AFFIRMATION, AND PARTICULARLY DESCRIBING THE PLACE TO BE SEARCHED, AND THE PERSONS OR THINGS TO BE SEIZED.

-These rights have been politicized, folded, spindled and mutilated.This is our right to privacy...You tell me where we have privacy.
-Every time we make a transaction with a credit card, someone gets the information, be it for advertising or demographic studies or tracking
-The census(every ten years has become a full blown questionaire trying to find out, your likes,dislikes, color,friends,sports-and from what I have heard(strictly rumor at this time) damn near everything including "boxers or briefs and if you own a gun"!
-DNA samples obtained illegally, in places demanded at birth for "filing",
-Medical histories "mistakenly" given to Insurance Companies

I should be able to protect my STUFF-ALL OF IT_ and give it up of my own free will, unless I violate (or law enforcement suspects I will violate)= the law). The Homeland Security Act gave Law enforcement the power to ease drop on suspected terrorists operating in this country...These people are not citizens, they do not have the same rights as you and I. And if a potential terrorist IS a US citizen, with enough proof or evidence that he/she is as big an JERK as the Alien Terrorists, then they too, should be monitored.
But this common sense allowance(for these times) has now been stopped. This administration would rather the terrorists go free, but you and I aren't so lucky.....

We have to fill out our NAME,AGE, AND NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE AND VERIFY THE ADDRESS..That information is REQUIRED by the Constitution-Nothing else(including race is required. I for one, refuse to answer the private questions. If I get thrown in jail, would someone start me a legal defense fund?

No comments: