ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SOTOMAYOR

Well, I watched some of the hearings. I am now convinced that Judge Sotomayor is well rehearse and can memorize lines.
We are supposed to ignore a career lifetime worth of judgments and speeches and now believe she is a strict Constructionist.
I DON'T THINK SO.
My personal feeling, watching her remarks ,her hesitation in answering the rare questions that weren't "Gushing" over her,is the the term "Trojan Horse" is very applicable.
FRANKLY, I THINKS SHE IS LYING! Once confirmed, there is little recourse. She will continue with her social engineering,and we have no way to get her out!

No comments: