ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Thursday, September 3, 2009

NOW IT IS GET THE KIDS!

I am sick......I thought I was going to vomit when I saw the promo for Obama. Theses are times (and there are few) that I am glad I couldn't have children.
Movie stars (young ones) pledging their allegiance to Obama "I pledge to serve the President" ? "I pledge to free the slaves"?
Good Lord, what is taking place is now a true CRISIS....
If I HAD children, they would be coming down with "something" next Tuesday. If the Superintendents of schools do not stop this,they do not deserve to remain in office.

The propaganda has gone to far. Brown is not now, nor has ever been my color ( REF:THE BROWN-SHIRST OF HILTLERS (young) ARMY). I refuse to become a person who says "it will not affect me". I will fight to my last breath..
For God sakes, some Obama "Heath care supporter" bit off a man's finger as a result of a confrontation stemming from a protest by regular citizens of this Country! And we are the ones inciting....We are called the" domestic Terrorists"!
It is sickening.
WE ALL NEED TO " MUTUALLY PLEDGE TO EACH OTHER, OUR LIVES, OUR FORTUNES, AND OUR SACRED HONOR."

No comments: