ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Saturday, December 19, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE PRAY FOR A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR

 Although the words are forbidden in all the quarters that truly need to hear them, I will say them again,"MERRY CHRISTMAS"!
 I am sorry that I have been delinquent in my posts, but it has been a busy time and thoughts of this administration have been to dark to expose. I fear for our troops, I fear for our economy and most of all, I fear for our country and our freedom.
 I wonder when the lies will not only be fully exposed, but reported on as much as Tiger Woods.
 I wonder when Statesmen will again reign in Congress.
 I wonder when grown-ups will again be in the Whitehouse.
 I wonder when criminal behavior will have REAL consequences.
 I wonder when our Constitution will again be admired, understood and abided by.
 I wonder...........................

No comments: