ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ANOTHER PROMISING CANDIDATE

ok I have to admit - I am a glutton for punishment! I hang around on FACEBOOK and get all the info on the latest candidates that are running in Florida-Thanks to Rick, Suzanne and Patrick! But I also listen to Fox news (obsessively so) I get the "Skinny" on other things going on in Washington.. It is rather depressing actually.
Today we heard from Senator Dorgan (D-ND) on how ALL the royalties from off-shore drilling (outside for 9 miles) should go to Washington! His excuse was to pay down the debt-but think about it...WHEN HAVE THEY EVER TOLD THE WHOLE TRUTH! I suspect it is because they are in trouble and need to "ENHANCE " the already budding slush find from TARP!
I suspect this jerk knows that the EPA,CONGRESS and The Idiots in Florida are blocking any drilling from 9 miles off shore, which means Dorgan WANTS IT ALL!
Before I send cash to anyone outside my district, I want to know if they have the" I want to use all of our resources-except the coast of Florida" or are they for using our GOD_GIVEN resources for the betterment of this COUNTRY!
For all of the howling against drilling in the Gulf-They neglect to take into account the advancements made they also are pandering to the "Eco-Freaks". There are ways-and they know it!
I, personally, have no use for someone who listens to the loudest voice and forgets about the solvency of this country. If they cannot separate their hunger for more campaign funding from "what is good for the country", they have no business in any race....
Anyone who thinks that this health-care bill will bring us prosperity or anyone who believes "Government is the answer" (in my book) should be shunned.
There-I am finished venting..... Now.I have no clue about this guy, but he appears worth looking into. I want my questions answered before I ever give a cent! But here is the entry that I copied for your perusal!
--------------------------------------------
Susan Johannesmann via Ellen Snyder Ellen Snyder via Chad Lincoln Robert Lowry, Candidate to retire Wasserman Schultz, the Nancy Pelosi Clone. Robert is in the health care business with Assisted Living Centers, He knows the issues and he knows how to reverse this travesty. Let's get him to congress. Please dig and donate just $5.76, pocket change really, but with 100K supporters kick......ing in we can have huge impact. This link is special donation page just for you, that goes to PayPal. All money goes right to the Cannidate. let's retire Wasserman Schultz, support Lowry Donate NOW!

Money Bomb-Robert Lowry for US Congress Florida's District 20
lowryforcongress.com
In my opinion, a Congressional Representative is elected to the House and sent to Washington, D.C. for two reasons: represent their constituents, and protect the Constitution.
about an hour ago · Comment · Unlike · Share

No comments: