ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Friday, August 7, 2009

HAVE YOU NOTICED?

GEEZ, now that President Obama has instructed the Democrats to punch back twice as hard, and the unions have been called out and the Dem supporters have been called out; all to attend the scheduled town hall meetings violence has broken out.
In missouri it is reported that the town hall was stacked with thugs and the local residents were locked out, Thugs attacked an elderly gent trying to sell "Don't tread on me Flags". Tampa Florida had a group that was disruptive...
It is time to test your mettle and start attending any meeting that your Congressman calls.Do not be intimidated! Document with a camera phone,tape recorder or whatever method you have available , then forward said evidence to your local paper, Rush Lindbaugh and Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity etc.
We are being lied to and intimidated into following a course we do not want to take. I do not advocate fighting fire with fire, but I DO advocate getting incontrovertible proof out to show those who don't believe it can happen in America, exactly what is going on.
The only truth left out there is on the radio and one cable news channel-FOX, the rest of the media appears to be laying cover for
a corrupt "thugocracy". One can also discount the printed media, they too have become lap dogs.
For the life of I me, I don't understand why the News papers have fallen in lockstep with these dunderheads. They will ultimately be the biggest losers and most likely, first to be censored. Actually, it appears to have started already. If anything is written with a grain of truth, the writer is immediatly attacked verbally.
I don't know what is happening to this country, but I do know-I DON'T LIKE IT MUCH!
If some one out there wants to send this or report me to a completely unconstitutional "Fishy story" gathering site for the US GOVERNMENT, BE MY GUEST! I would welcome the fight.

No comments: