ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NO TAX INCREASE?

If there has been no tax increase-I want to know where all my money went this month? I admit, I smoke and I have bought cigarettes. I drink and I have bought scotch. I live in a modest home and I am sure (according to the local paper) that I have an increase in my property tax. Oh, alright, I am splitting hairs,Obama isn't raising my taxes. If the fool read the constitution, he hasn't got the authority to raise taxes-only Congress does.
I saw an item on Fox News this morning. Russia's life span is 55 for men-60 for women...the reason..they smoke and drink to much.What is Russia doing? NOTHING! THEY WON'T EVEN RAISE CIGARETTE TAXES! Bottled water is more expensive! Why you might ask, Because they do not have the money to continue paying for everyone's healthcare and all other government programs!
How stupid can Congress be???? How stupid can the state legislators be?
They don't have to be taking all this flak on the proposed healthcare bill over the possibility of euthanasia, all they have to do is repeal ALL taxes on cigarettes, booze, fast food restaurants, sugar, processed foods,etc.... and we all are allowed to commit voluntary suicide at a much younger age and we save ALL of that asocial security,medicare,medicaid money for them to play with!
WHAT ON EARTH DO WE PAY THEM FOR ANYWAY????

No comments: