ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Friday, June 26, 2009

CAP & TRADE, COMMONLY KNOW AS SCREW YOU!

IF THIS BILL- HR-2454 - PASSES, CONGRESS WILL HAVE FOUND A WAY TO TAX BREATHING!!!! THEY NOW TAX ANYTHING THAT MOVES, NOW THEY CAN TAX ANYTHING THAT BREATHES
THINK ABOUT IT! CAP & TRADE IS A CARBON TAX..............WE ARE CARBON BASED, WE EXHALE CARBON DIOXIDE.
IF WE PASS GAS, WE ARE NOW TAXED ON IT........
ON THE PLUS SIDE....THEY ARE FINALLY TAXING THEMSELVES.....THEY ARE NOT EXEMPT FROM THIS ONE!---NO ONE IS!

VOTE THE BUMS OUT!


I TRIED TO SEND THE FOLLOWING LETTER TO A STATE REP, VERN BUCHANAN. HE IS NOT IN MY DISTRICT AND THE SITE SAID IT COULD NOT ACCEPT E-MAILS OUT OF THE DISTRICT. OK OK, I WILL POST IT HERE, BECAUSE IT IS MEANT FOR ANY IDIOT THAT VOTES FOR THIS.
I tried to send this letter Sir,
Although I am not in your district, I will actively, through my blog and any other means work to UN-ELECT anyone who votes for nationalized health care, cap and trade or any other means to enslave, tax, and remove our freedoms.
I would be my life's wages that you nor any one else has even read the document in its entirety. Just as the budget was written and passed without our representation.
YOU ALL UNDERESTIMATE THE ANGER THAT BUBBLING TO THE SURFACE. The tea-parties were not a social gathering, they were real. You all have done your best to ignore real science,ignore the Constitution and violate our trust at every turn.
You vote on HR-2454 and the others will prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you have become a Washington elitist and believe that we are to lazy or stupid to work for your and your ilk's removal.
If you can not see for yourself that this administration, Pelosi, and Reid are trying change this country into a dictatorship,a third world toilet ,ruled by their CZARS and Friends(to HELL with the Country) then you have morphed into a democrat and need to join a party with Collins,Snowe, Spector etc..As I have stated before, I can not stand idly by and watch my Country destroyed and I will fight at the polls to make sure that doesn't happen. I realize you will not read this and if you do, I suspect you don't care, but I beg of you, before you vote for this boondoggle, think of America first.
Thank you,

No comments: