ANGRY CRIPSTER

THE EAGLE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO CONQUER FOES AT ALL COSTS.THE BUZZARDS FILL THE SKIES-IT'S TIME TO LET THE EAGLE FLY. THE TIME COMES WHEN YA JUST GOTTA VENT !

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WHEN WILL IT STOP!

OK OK A break in the Constitution lesson. I just couldn't stand it anymore.
When is this Manchurian Candidate going to stop taking over our Government with dissent. The Dems are on his side, The so-called "Mainstream media" is on his side.......I can not take it.
For all of this Yahoo's ranting about Fox News, at least they are giving us information and keeping us (who bother to watch) all sides. We are supposed to intelligent enough to GET IT, TO SORT IT OUT, TO PICK OUT THE LIARS AND CHOOSE THE ONES WITH INTEGRITY!
I believe I am not alone in shunning the propaganda being fed in the schools,the TV News, and the Newspapers. I have a friend that has gone so far as to limit his exposure. His, like my blood pressure can't take it. If I weren't such a glutton for punishment and I weren't such a News Junkie, I would do the same.
I know, this appears to be a real "bitch" sight, but as I have said from the beginning,"YA GOTTA VENT".

For God's sake, there must be Conservative THINKERS out there that Can RUN FOR THE HOUSE AND SENATE THAT WILL NOT BE CORRUPTED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION, nor by the Leaders of the House and Senate. The sate of Florida has ONE that I am aware of, that is running for the Senate. He is Marco Rubio. I urge you all out there, to type in his name and check him out. He at least appears to have HONOR ,INTEGRITY, AND IS PRINCIPLED IN HIS BELIEFS.
Every state IN THE UNION NEEDS TO FIND AT LEAST ONE THAT IS RUNNING THAT FITS THE CONSERVATIVE CRITERIA AND NOT ONLY VOTE FOR HIM?OR HER BUT WORK FOR HIM/HER IN YOUR DISTRICT.
The disillusioned Republicans that stayed home gave us this mess. For God's sake, DON"T DO IT AGAIN! Even McCain would have been better than this. Most of all, the Once GREAT STATE of Maine MUST get rid of Collins and Snowe at the first opportunity;
Connecticut, you need to get rid of Dodd. West Virginia.get rid of Byrd, and for God's Sake....California, smarten up and get rid of Pelosi........THE LIST GOES ON.......or we can give up,stay home and call Obama "supreme Leader".

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND WHAT SHE HAS ALWAYS STOOD FOR.....FREEDOM Be mindful all, We are losing it.....

No comments: